Home / International Patients
International Patient Treatment Services
WHY CHOOSE DR G S S MOHAPATRA, APOLLO HOSPITAL, BHUBANESWAR
I am at APOLLO ,INDIA’s healthcare provider of choice serving thousands of local, regional and international patients. APOLLO Hospital is located at Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and just 5 Km away from Bhubaneswar International Airport. APOLLO is a NABH accredited with 400 bedded multispeciality hospital .Premium Healthcare: APOLLO Hospitals provide premium personalized & compassionate care. Premium stands for the latest and most exclusive treatment offerings along with ultra modern diagnostic facility in the region. Excellent Doctors: APOLLO Hospitals clinicians are the best in the region with education at the finest institutes in world, with decades of clinical & surgical experience they relentlessly strive for best clinical outcomes for each of their patient.
Broad Spectrum Services: Amongst many clinical departments, the key advanced surgical programs at APOLLO Hospitals includes Interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery, Joint replacement, Neuro & Spine surgery, Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgeries, Gastroenterology & Gastro Surgery, Transplant Surgeries, plastic and aesthetic surgery, Developmental Pediatrics, ENT, Shoulder & Upper limb surgery and all types of General and Laparoscopic surgeries.
Patient satisfaction: Always striving to improve patient experience, My team is known for customer service and patient satisfaction.
Clinical Excellence:continuously focused on quality care and patient safety.
And Patients from all over the world come to me for expertise in minimally invasive surgeries specially total laparoscopic hysterectomy,laparoscopic myomectomy, tubal recanalisation,complex and deep infiltrating endometriosis, ovarian cysts,gynaecological cancers like cancer cervix, cancer ovary, infertility and fertility enhancing surgeries etc. If you are seeking any medical intervention then you may please contact me and I will get in touch with you soon.
The International Healthcare Services team coordinates all aspects of patient visits to the hospital including
- Special Dietary Needs / Religious Arrangements
- Local Sight-Seeing / Tourism Related Assistance
- Remote Consultations Via Telemedicine
- Payment Can Be Done By Cash / Major Credit Cards.
- Providing News, Medical Updates And Information To Patient’s Relatives Back Home.
- Flight Arrangements and Extensions / Visa Assistance
- Complimentary Airport Transfer Service
- Scheduling of All Medical Appointments
- Foreign Exchange Assistance
- Coordination of the Admissions Process
- Cost Estimates for Anticipated Treatment
- Processing of Medical Second Opinions
- Booking of Hotel / Service Apartments
- There Is No Waiting Time and Investigations Will Be Started On the Day of Arrival
- Personalized Consultations with Me via Email / Tele-Consultation
PLAN YOUR VISIT
STEP 1: GET IN TOUCH
Contact APOLLO Hospitals International Patient Desk
Email : email@example.com
STEP 2: SEND YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY / REPORTS
To assess your treatment, we encourage you to send me the results of your tests, ie. MRI, CT Scans, Ultra Sound or other documents, for further review and evaluation.
STEP 3: ONLINE CONSULTATION TAILOR MAKING YOUR TREATMENT
Treatment Plan. Our doctors start on assessing your medical history and your existing condition and they will discuss the following:
- The various procedures and discuss the best treatment for you.
- New surgical, minimal invasive techniques, ensuring a reduced hospital stay and the recovery.
- Regional or general anesthesia and the lowest infection rates at our hospital.
- Advanced medicines that ensure the relief of pain and maximize ability of patients to enjoy an active life.
- Physical therapy programs for your speedy recovery.
- Making your flight back home pain free and comfortable.
Cost Estimate. Confirmation of agreement over the cost estimate is given for the planed treatment.
STEP 4: ARRANGE YOUR TRIP
- visa assistance to APOLLO Hospitals in India will be provided by APOLLO Hospital on submission of your passport copy
- You can start to arrange your flight tickets.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL
APOLLO Hospital’s Representative (English/ ) will receive you at the airport (Kochi International Airport) and shall escort you to APOLLO Hospital.
STEP 6: PRE-OPERATION / PROCEDURE CHECK-UP
The very first examination you will have the next morning or the same day(general examination, ECG, echocardiogram, Laboratory test, exercise test).
You will undergo the required treatment plan by my team.
STEP 7: POST OPERATION
After the treatment you shall stay at the chosen accommodation for the prescribed days of stay in hospital with one attendant (by choice).
- Leave to your Country
- Transportation will be arranged accordingly to drop you at the airport.
- Medical follow-up