International Patient Treatment Services
WHY CHOOSE DR G S S MOHAPATRA, APOLLO HOSPITAL, BHUBANESWAR
Special Dietary Needs / Religious Arrangements
Local Sight-Seeing / Tourism Related Assistance
Remote Consultations Via Telemedicine
Payment Can Be Done By Cash / Major Credit Cards.
Providing News, Medical Updates And Information To Patient’s Relatives Back Home.
Flight Arrangements and Extensions / Visa Assistance
Complimentary Airport Transfer Service
Scheduling of All Medical Appointments
Foreign Exchange Assistance
Coordination of the Admissions Process
Cost Estimates for Anticipated Treatment
Processing of Medical Second Opinions
Booking of Hotel / Service Apartments
There Is No Waiting Time and Investigations Will Be Started On the Day of Arrival
Personalized Consultations with Me via Email / Tele-Consultation
PLAN YOUR VISIT
STEP 1: GET IN TOUCH
Contact APOLLO Hospitals International Patient Desk
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To assess your treatment, we encourage you to send me the results of your tests, ie. MRI, CT Scans, Ultra Sound or other documents, for further review and evaluation.
Treatment Plan. Our doctors start on assessing your medical history and your existing condition and they will discuss the following:
- The various procedures and discuss the best treatment for you.
- New surgical, minimal invasive techniques, ensuring a reduced hospital stay and the recovery.
- Regional or general anesthesia and the lowest infection rates at our hospital.
- Advanced medicines that ensure the relief of pain and maximize ability of patients to enjoy an active life.
- Physical therapy programs for your speedy recovery.
- Making your flight back home pain free and comfortable.
Cost Estimate. Confirmation of agreement over the cost estimate is given for the planed treatment.
visa assistance to APOLLO Hospitals in India will be provided by APOLLO Hospital on submission of your passport copy
You can start to arrange your flight tickets.
APOLLO Hospital’s Representative (English/ ) will receive you at the airport (Kochi International Airport) and shall escort you to APOLLO Hospital.
The very first examination you will have the next morning or the same day(general examination, ECG, echocardiogram, Laboratory test, exercise test).
You will undergo the required treatment plan by my team.
After the treatment you shall stay at the chosen accommodation for the prescribed days of stay in hospital with one attendant (by choice).
- Leave to your Country
- Transportation will be arranged accordingly to drop you at the airport.
- Medical follow-up