Laparoscopy has become the treatment of choice both by the surgeon and the patient in most of the cases. So is the case of gynaec laparoscopy. Every female walking into the OPD wants her surgery done by laparoscopy only .Every budding gynaecologist is in awe of surgeons who operate well.But he or she gets depressed when there is nobody to hold his or her hand and guide them . When i started my laparoscopy work many many years back, there was no proper training given . Hands on training was a dream .For this I had to travel even to France and Germany to learn the tips and tricks of laparoscopy. So now when I am at AMRI with the latest instruments, gadgets and exposure to all recent advances, I decided to start a 6 month fellowship in my dept to pass on my knowledge to the next generation. we have decided to take only 2 candidates at a time. Our first batch has completed its course. They had zero exposure to laproscopy. They didn’t even know the name of the instruments. But in 5 months time, they were ready to do independent Total Laparosocpic Hysterectomy ( TLH).
A fellow doing laparoscopic hysterectomy independently under my guidance
- 1. 24 hours endotrainer available
- 2. exposure to all daily laparoscopic surgeries like TLH, laparoscopic myomectomy, lap ovarian
cystectomy, lap ectopic,DHL and even advanced surgeries like laparoscopic sacropexy and
pectpexy,laparoscopic encirclage, lap metroplasty, lap tubal recanalisation etc
- 3.exposure to all hysteroscopic surgeries like hysteroscopic polypectomy, myomectomy, tubal
- 4. HD camera and all advanced gadgets like thunderbeat and harmonic scalpel
- 5. deal with even grade 4 endometriosis, deep infiltrating endometriosis and bowel adhesiolysis,
ureterolysis, retroperitoneal dissection
- 6. only 2 candidates at a time, so exposure to a lot of cases
- 7.adequate exposure of 6 months time
- 8. the only TRUE HANDS ON course
So, what are you waiting for ????book your seat by mailing at email@example.com or Whatsapp at 9937776329.
My dept…a team of gynaecologists ready to work round the clock